Friday, November 2, 2012

Project Demo

In class, we recently had a project demonstration due in which we were supposed to explain our project, its progress and our interest in it.  I made a video full of pictures of me constructing my bat houses and it was shown on the overhead while I described it to the class.  The main thing that my teacher noticed about my presentation was that my pictures which showed me drilling on the floor since my dad's workbench is too high often included my bare feet.  He found this both amusing and something to be improved since he was worried that the sawdust could give splinters or that I could be injured in some other way since the work was dangerous enough for safety glasses.  I don't think that would be a big problem, but I will be sure to heed his advice as I continue to work on my bat houses.



This is the video I showed.  The pictures in it are the best of the ones I have taken so far and fairly well record my progress up to this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment