Friday, November 2, 2012

Contacting DTE

During class today, I contacted the environmental sector at DTE.  On their web page, DTE discusses the several causes that they support to better the environment.  One of the things they do is to hang bat houses on some of their electrical poles.  I used the contact us box at the bottom of the page to send an email asking them if they could find a place to put my houses as well.  I am not sure who received my message, but I hope whoever receives it takes it seriously and replies soon.  Here is the message I sent:

I am a sophomore at the International Academy in Bloomfield Hills.  I am currently working on an MYP project creating bat houses to hang in our community.  I saw on your website that you hang bat houses on some of your poles and I was wondering if I could hang mine as well.  Thank you for your consideration!

~Anne Wampler

No comments:

Post a Comment